Associate Professor of Geophysics
School of Earth and Space Sciences
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Ph.D., University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2007); M.S., Jilin University (2002); B.S., Jilin University (1999).
(1) Crustal deformation detection with InSAR;
(2) Coseismic, interseismic and post-seismic crustal deformation mechanism;
(3) Forward and inversion modeling;
(4) Novel interferometric SAR algorithms;
(5) Application of Remote Sensing technique.
(1) Zhiyang Dai, Xianjie Zha, 2012. An accurate phase unwrapping algorithm based on reliability sorting and residue mask, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 9(2), pp.219-223.
(2) Zha Xianjie et al., 2011. Fault Geometry and Slip Distribution of the 2010 Yushu earthquakes Inferred from InSAR Measurement, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 101(4), Doi:10.1785/0120100192.
(3) Zha Xianjie et al., 2009. Applying InSAR technique to accurately relocate the epicentre for the 1999 Mx=5.6 Kuqu earthquake in Xinjiang province, china, Geophysical Journal International, 176(1), 107-112.
(4) Zha Xianjie et al., 2008. Noise reduction in interferograms using the wavelet packet transform and Wiener filtering, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 5(3),404-408.
(5) Zha Xianjie et al. 2008. The strike and pattern of the Bam blind fault inferred from Synthetic aperture radar data, Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng, 7123, Doi:10.1117/12.816178.