Associate Professor of Geochemistry
Department of Geochemical and Environmental Sciences
School of Earth and Space Sciences
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P.R. China
Personal Homepage: http://staff.ustc.edu.cn/~chenrx/
Ph.D. in geochemistry, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2009);
B.S. in geochemistry, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2003).
1. Subduction zone metamorphic rocks, with special attention on fluid activity and element behavior during subduction zone metamorphism, and protolith nature of the HP/UHP metamorphic rocks
2. Water in hydrous and nominally anhydrous minerals
3. Metamorphic Zirconology
4. Stable isotope geochemistry
1. Chen, R.-X., Zheng, Y.-F., Gong, B., 2010. Mineral hydrogen isotopes and water contents in ultrahigh-pressure metabasite and metagranite: Constraints on fluid flow during continental subduction-zone metamorphism. Chem. Geol., 281, 103-124.
2.Chen, R.-X., Zheng, Y.-F., Xie, L.-W., 2010. Metamorphic growth and recrystallization of zircon: distinction by simultaneous in-situ analyses of trace elements, U-Th-Pb and Lu-Hf isotopes in zircon from eclogite-facies rocks in the Sulu orogen. Lithos, 114, 132-154.
3. Chen, R.-X., Zheng, Y.-F., Gong, B., Zhao, Z.-F., Gao, T.-S., Chen, B., Wu, Y.-B., 2007. Origin of retrograde fluid in ultrahigh-pressure metamorphic rocks: constraints from mineral hydrogen isotope and water content changes in eclogite-gneiss transitions in the Sulu orogen. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 71, 2299-2325.
4. Chen, R.-X., Zheng, Y.-F.，Gong, B.，Zhao, Z.-F., Gao, T.-S., Chen, B., Wu, Y.-B., 2007. Oxygen isotope geochemistry of ultrahigh-pressure metamorphic rocks from 200-4000 m core samples of the Chinese Continental Scientific Drilling. Chem. Geol., 242, 55-75.
5. Chen, R.-X., Zheng, Y.-F., Zhao, Z.-F., Tang, J., Wu,F.-Y. and Liu, X.-M., 2007. Zircon U-Pb ages and Hf isotopes in ultrahigh-pressure metamorphic rocks from the Chinese Continental Scientific Drilling project. J. Metamorph. Geol., 25, 873-894.
For more and resent see http://www.researcherid.com/rid/D-7119-2011