Sheng Yingming (盛英明)
Associated Professor of Geochemistry
School of Earth and Space Sciences,
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Ph.D., University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2006);
B.S., Heifei University of Technology (2000).
1) Metamorphic fluid action and element mobility during continental subduction-zone metamorphism;
2) Trace amounts of structural water in nominally anhydrous minerals;
3) Geochemical thermodynamics in metamorphic petrology;
1. Sheng Ying-Ming, Xia Qun-Ke, Yang Xiao-Zhi, Hao Yan-Tao. 2007. H2O contents and D/H ratios of nominally anhydrous minerals from ultrahigh-pressure eclogites of the Dabie orogen, eastern China. Geochim Cosmochim Acta, 71: 2079-2103.
2. Sheng Ying-Ming, Zheng Yong-Fei, Chen Ren-Xu, Li Qiuli, Dai Mengning. 2011. Fluid action on zircon growth and recrystallization during quartz veining within UHP eclogite: insights from U-Pb ages, O-Hf isotopes and trace elements. Lithos, doi: 10.1016/j.lithos.2011.06.012