Professor of Space Physics
School of Earth and Space Science
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Ph.D., University of Science and Technology of China (1999);
M.S.,Institute of Plasma Physics Chinese Academy of Sciences (1995);
B.S., Tianjin University (1992).
1) Physics of Space Plasma (Instability, heating and acceleration of ions, solar radio bursts, etc.);
2) Space weather (corona mass ejection, geomagnetic storm, etc.).
1) Wang Bin, Wang CB, Yoon PH and Wu CS, Stochastic heating and acceleration of minor ions by Alfvén waves, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, Issue 10, CiteID L10103, 2011
2) Wang CB and Wu CS, Pseudoheating of protons in the presence of Alfvénic turbulence, Phys. Plasmas, 16, 020703, 2009.
3) Wang CB, Wu CS and Yoon PH, Heating of ions by Alfven waves via nonresonant interactions, Phys. Rev. Lett., 96 (12):, Art. No. 125001, 2006.
4) Wang CB, Chao JK and Lin CH, Influence of the solar wind dynamic pressure on the decay and injection of the ring current, J. Geophys. Res., 108 (A9):, Art. No. 1341, 2003.
5) Wu CS, Wang CB, Yoon PH et al., Generation of type III solar radio bursts in the low corona by di