Professor of Space Physics
Department of Geophysics and Planetary Science
School of Earth and Sciences
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Ph.D., University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (1996); M.S., USTC (1993); B.S., Nanjing University (1990
1) Particle-in-cell Simulations and Observations on Collisionless Magnetic Reconnection;
2) Particle Acceleration in Collisionless Shock;
3) Kinetic Theory on Plasma Heating by Alfven Waves;
4) Electric and Magnetic Structures in Electron Phase-space Holes;
5) Particle-in-cell Simulation on Whistler Waves;
1) Introduction to Space Physics(I)
2) Plasma Particle Simulations
1. Quanming Lu, C. Huang, J. L. Xie, R. S. Wang, M. Y. Wu, A. Vaivads, and S. Wang (2010), Features of separatrix regions in magnetic reconnection: Comparison of 2‐D particle‐in‐cell simulations and Cluster observations, J. Geophys. Res., 115, A11208, doi:10.1029/2010JA015713,2010.
2. RongSheng Wang, Quanming Lu, Aiming Du, and Shui Wang, In situ of a secondary magnetic island during collosionless magnetic reconnection and associated energetic electrons, Phys. Rev. Lett., 104, 175003, 2010.
3. Quanming Lu, and Xing Li, Heating of ions by low-frequency Alfven waves, Phys. Plasmas, 14, 042303, 2007
4. Fu, X. R., Quanming Lu and S. Wang, The process of electron acceleration during collisionless magnetic reconnection, Phys. Plasmas, 13, 012309, 2006.
5. Quanming Lu, S. Wang, and X. K. Dou, Electrostatic waves in electron-beam plasma, Phys. Plasmas, 12, 072903, 2005.