MA Ming (马明)
Ph.D., University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2004); B.S., USTC (1998).
Associate Professors of Atmospheric Electricity
School of Earth and Space Science
University of Science and Technology of China
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
1) Lightning Physics
2) Numerical Simulation of Electrification and Discharge in Thundercloud
3) Studies of the Relationship between Lightning Activities and Weather and Climate
1) Climatological distribution of lightning density observed by satellites in China and its circumjacent regions. Science in China Ser. D Earth Sciences, 48(2), 219-229, 2005.
2) The anomalous variation of the lightning activity in southern China during the 1997/98 El Niño event. Science in China Ser. D Earth Sciences, 48(9), 1537-1547, 2005.
3) Response of global lightning activity to air temperature variation. Chinese Science Bulletin, 50(22), 2640-2644, 2005.