Associate Professor of Environmental Science,
Department of Geochemistry and Environment Sciences
School of Earth and Space Sciences,
University of Science and Technology of China,
Hefei, Anhui 230026, P. R. China
Postdoctoral, University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) (2006)
Ph.D., USTC (2003); M.S.,
Hefei University of Technology (HUT) (2000);
B.S., HUT (1997).
1. Xiaodong Liu, Jing Sun, Liguang Sun, Wenqi Liu, Yuhong Wang. Reflectance spectroscopy: a new approach for reconstructing penguin population size from Antarctic ornithogenic sediments. J Paleolimnol , 2011, 45:213–222
2. Xiaodong Liu, Liguang Sun,Gangjian Wei,Yuhong Wang, Hong Yan, Kexin Liu,Xiaohong Wu. A 1,100-year palaeoenvironmental record inferred from stable isotope and trace element compositions of ostracode and plant caryopses in sediments of Cattle Pond, Dongdao. Island, South China Sea. J Paleolimnol , 2008, 40: 987–1002
3. Xiaodong Liu, Liguang Sun, Zhouqing Xie, Xuebin Yin, Renbin Zhu, Yuhong Wang. A Preliminary Record of the Historical Seabird Population in the Larsemann Hills, East Antarctica, from Geochemical Analyses of Mochou Lake Sediments. Boreas, 2007, 36:182-197.
4. Xiao-Dong Liu, Hong-Chun Li, Li-Guang Sun, Xue-Bin Yin, San-Ping Zhao, Yu-Hong Wang. δ13C and δ15N in the ornithogenic sediments from the Antarctic maritime as paleoecological proxies during the past 2000 Years. Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2006, 243: 424-438
5. Liqiang Xu, Xiaodong Liu, Liguang Sun, Hong Yan, Yi Liu, Yuhan Luo, Jing Huang. Geochemical evidence for the development of coral island ecosystem in the Xisha Archipelago of South China Sea from four ornithogenic sediment profiles. Chemical Geology, 2011, 286:135-145 （Corresponding author）
Holocene Ecogeology/Quaternary Environment/Advances in Environmental Sciences